Saturday, February 3, 2007

100 Things about Libby


OK I finally did it. I hope we have something in common!

1. I was never given a middle name (other than my maiden name)
2. I desire to be sporty I just can not get myself interested.
3. I used to LOVE to play soccer
4. I have always been very affectionate.
5. I can’t sing but I love to sing -in private or in big crowds so people can’t hear “my” voice.
6. I am very girly.
7. I am so proud of my parents.
8. I did not fear labor in the least, until right before I got there…then I was fine.
9. I want to feel beautiful and sexy always.
10. I want to hide from the world when my house is a mess.
11. I have a strong belief in my religion and strive to live it daily.
12. I am a perfectionist but have learned to let some things go.
13. I am hard on myself.
14. I fear losing my parents.
15. It is very important for me to like people as much as love them.
16. I passionately love each member of my family.
17. I utterly adore my husband.
18. I love it when people think so highly of Jake and admire him, because I do.
19. I have a terrible memory.

20. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful man as my husband.
21. I do not fear getting older, I look forward to it.
22. I want my husband to be proud of me.
23. I enjoy silence.
24. I scrutinize and pick at my face in the evening.
25. I enjoy being in a small group just sitting around and talking.
26. I want my husbands’ dreams to be fulfilled.

27. I LOVE pebble ice, crushed ice or shaved ice.
28. I have a good life.
29. I love flowers but dislike carnations.
30. I love the beach.
31. I hate clutter.
32. I love candles and always desire to have one burning in my home.
33. I love good soft, almost doughy rolls.
34. I love making a "to do" list and will often write something I’ve already done on the list so I can cross it off.
35. I desire for my pets to enjoy their lives. And I cannot handle stories that involve cruelty to animals.
36. I am a loud person, but I feel sad when people point that out to me.
37. I always wanted to be petite and quiet.
38. I want to always live near water and go swimming.
39. I enjoy games.
40. I hope my family will always be close.
41. I severely dislike smoking.
42. I worry.
43. I want to be a better friend.
44. I miss the smell of the warm Texas air.
45. I enjoy taking my time (sometimes a very long time) putting on make up.
46. I so desperately want to be a good mother.
47. I am motivated by my family.
48. I want to be understood.
49. I hate it when my husband stresses, I’d rather worry and have him at ease.
50. I love to be organized.
51. I don’t like to be cold.
52. I don’t like cold weather.
53. I love Gray’s Anatomy!!
54. I have a hard time making decisions.
55. I enjoy drinking warm or hot water.

56. I’m all for plastic surgery and plan to get some “work done” in the future.
57. I feel close to my family because of their blogs.
58. I care what other people think.
59. I’m very aware of my flaws.
60. I lack self confidence.
61. I love history.
62. I talk to my husband about everything.
63. I love to dream at night. It’s like watching a movie while you sleep.
64. I was never afraid of death and actually took it very lightly until now.
65. I hate being reminded of past mistakes.

66. I can’t stand the music that I used to enjoy as a teenager.
67. I love Barry Manilo, Barbara Streisand, Neil Diamond and Josh Groban is my favorite. I like soft, powerful music.
68. I love/ need intimacy.
69. I don’t really have a favorite color, just different moods.
70. I love roller coasters and amusement parks.
71. I never had braces.
72. I have a hard time forgiving myself.

73. At night I have to have all my blinds closed. I hate living in a fish bowl.
74. Jake thinks I’m paranoid, I think I’m cautious.
75. I love being inspired.

76. I always look for someone to be my example.
77. I am really loving blogging.
78. My nose is not perfect but I have always loved it.
79. I do not like candy.
80. I have a hard time saying “No”.
81. I could care less if I ever travel to Europe.
82. I can remember dreaming of becoming a mother since I was five.
83. I could eat seafood everyday of my life.
84. I do not like to eat meats very often.
85. I dream of the day when we own our own home, I dream of colors I’ll use, plants I’ll plant, the placement of furniture. But, I want it to happen at the right time.
86. I’m afraid of skiing and snowboarding since an accident I had when I was 19, where I cracked a vertebra.
87. When I’m uncomfortable I’m very quiet.
88. I hate bugs!
89. I love to kiss.
90. I have a special day in the week when I practice random acts of kindness.
91. I faked my first eye exam in order to get glasses when I was in the fifth grade. I thought that glasses looked smart.
92. I am usually cold and keep the heat turned up in our house.
93. I can’t wait to have more kids and more pets.
94. I LOVE going to the movies.
95. I fear that I’ll never be thin again.
96. I think of children as little adults.

97. I want to sky dive.
98. I am claustrophobic.
99. I do not like Mormon culture.
100. I make up stupid songs daily to sing to my family.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

i love these lists! its a great way to say oh yeah i could have added that to mine and go wow i did not know that. like getting your glasses in the 5th grade, that is funny.
love ya,
deb

Anonymous said...

LOVED THE LIST! Especially that you faked your eye exam just to get glasses. You forgot to mention how clever you are! Love Beck

The Morey Family from Rochester said...

Awesome list! Now if only I got around to some introspection, I would put together a list. :-) Love, Beth